Roles and Responsibilities
- Forecast companys market product demand and work out product development direction according to market demand analysis.
- Organize to analyze market price trend, organize to submit analysis report periodically.
- Organize to count and analyze warning record for account receivables of domestic marketing system, organize to work out payment collection plan according to warning record and divide it to responsible departments.
- Organize to carry out the promotion and publicity work of the company brand, participate in the construction of the company brand, and organize to establish the publicity ledger.
- Be responsible for connection with Market management department of HO, coordination and connection the related market work inside and outside the company.
- According to the companys annual objectives, organize to prepare annual working plan and budgets of the office; analyze budget implementation of the office periodically to reduce office expenditures.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge in sales and marketing and have hands on experience in purchase inquiry for transformer business, cash collection and sales tendering
- Power transformer experience is mandatory.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
UG:Diploma - Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:PG Diploma - Electrical, M.Tech - Electrical
TBEA Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
TBEA is an enterprise group which is accredited by Chinese government, to be engaged in foreign economic and technical cooperation and to undertake national external assistance projects in four industrial fields: Transmission, Transformation, New Energy and Advanced Materials.
TBEA is the core enterprise of CHINA's major Electrical Equipment manufacturing industry, and is the first listed Transformer enterprise of China.