Roles and Responsibilities
- In accordance with the production plan of the company, organize to formulate and decompose the plan of winding & winding assembly; guide and supervise the completion of its plan
- Organize to analyze the production capacity of this process and provide the basis for the winding & winding assembly plan.
- Organize to work out the monthly & weekly & daily production plan for this process, supervise and inspect the implementation of daily production plan, and promote balanced production every month
- Organize use of auxiliary materials, raw materials, components and other materials for the production materials of this process need.
- According to the production operation plan of this process, organize and arrange production reasonably.
- Organize to feedback the major problems of the production process for this process in time and coordinate the company's related resources to solve them.
- Guide this process staff to operate strictly according to "three press (means production according to drawings, production according to technology, and production according to standard)", and supervise and inspect the implementation of "three press" production and record filling
Role:Product Development Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Electrical,B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
TBEA Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
TBEA is an enterprise group which is accredited by Chinese government, to be engaged in foreign economic and technical cooperation and to undertake national external assistance projects in four industrial fields: Transmission, Transformation, New Energy and Advanced Materials.
TBEA is the core enterprise of CHINA's major Electrical Equipment manufacturing industry, and is the first listed Transformer enterprise of China.